A joint membership is intended for two WWOOFers. It is offered at a discounted price compared to two single memberships.*
WWOOFers with a joint membership share:
- the same login and password;
- a single profile page showing both names.
WWOOFers with a joint membership can:
- travel together at the same time OR;
- travel separately at different times of the year.
If you intend to travel separately at the same time, then you must have two separate single memberships.
Please note that sharing a single account is not allowed.
* For legal reasons, some WWOOF countries cannot offer joint memberships. These will only offer a single membership option at registration. If you are travelling as a couple, family or friends in these countries, then you must have separate single WWOOF memberships for each adult.